Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 16

Yikes, I hadn't realized it had been two weeks since my last update! To be fair, it's been about that long since I've done any big jobs for The Cure. Aside from paint my front room ceiling, anyway. Foolishly, I decided to start prepping and painting at about 9:40 on a Thursday night, and I finished just after midnight. I was dead on Friday during work and school, but it was a huge relief to get it done.

This cut-in pad really came in handy! I really wasn't looking forward to climbing up and down a ladder to brush in all the edges.
cut-in pad for front room ceiling

It's amazing how big a difference a white ceiling makes. I love it!
it's gonna get worse before it gets better

And as I noted in the photo caption on flickr, it's going to get worse before it gets better.
it's gonna get worse before it gets better

Last week was Office week. I tidied up my home desk a little, but was hard-pressed to do any big work on it. I refuse to move on with any part of the cure until it's done, though, since it's my condo's biggest trouble spot. I'm going to pick up some cabinets for all my paper stuff. I don't feel too badly about cutting into the bathroom week, since my bathroom is almost exactly how I want it, except for painting it. I plan to get that done this weekend.

No comments: